Wednesday 23 March 2011

a date has been set

Morning all. We're on holiday at the moment so this is going to be a short post.

Following on from my last blog, the good lady wife has set a date for my next orgasm: Easter weekend, although she did say Christmas and laughed. Seeing as I'm already on a personal best of two weeks this sets quite a challenge. At the moment it's not a problem. I'd like to see if she can make me beg and really mean it.

In the meantime, I can expect lots of teasing, sex with no orgasm for me and she has said she'll milk.

Frankly, I cannot wait.

4 comments:

  1. Hey hi, B!

    Thanks for linking to my blog. Although I'm interested in pegging, I'm not really into femdom practices like orgasm denial. That is to say, I rarely practice it and write about it even less. But sometimes -- sometimes -- I enjoy words and pictures on the subject.

    You may be interested in the following, in which a man is denied orgasm (at least for a time):

    Denial - My account of an incident with The Boyfriend

    The shower - A post on another blog

    Liza Harper is a big tease - Video

    Yours,
    Vickie P.
    heyhiall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vickie P - sorry for not replying at the time. I've only just got back to blogging. Hope all is well . I've been enjoying your blog again!

      Delete
  2. I love to lock up and control my husband's cock. We've only got into this recently but I'm enjoying it a lot! I ahven't decided to set a dat for when he'll be released or just release when I decide to and not give him any indication of when that may be, so I'll be interested to see how you et on with setting a date and will watch closely :)

    lockeduphubby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kinky Wife - sorry for not replying at the time. I've only just got back to blogging. Hope all is well.

      Delete