Sunday 15 January 2012

Breaking new ground

I experienced a few firsts today.

The first one I have been experiencing every day for a week or so. I haven't had an orgasm, ruined or otherwise, for over three weeks. The duration of denial is not something I've kept a close eye on, although I realise that this is definitely a 'personal best'.

The next first was what my wife said whilst edging me in the shower this morning. She had got me to the point where I was begging for release, and for the first time I really meant it, when she told me that I wasn't to come and I wasn't getting an orgasm at the time. Why, she asked, should she let me come when she was realy enjoying all of the attention & consideration she was getting at the moment?

A fair question, which I was in no state to answer at the time. I just begged and whimpered.

It was at this point she threatened me with the glass dildo. A week or so ago I finally pursuaded her to use it on my anus & prostate. It was great and I think she finally understood what it can do for a man. The result is that she has gone from being very turned off by any kind of anal play to, over the months, being open to trying it out on me. After last week she seems quite keen!

No comments:

Post a Comment