Wednesday 13 February 2013

New cage

Since I've made the decision to get back into male chastity I've ordered a new cage:

http://www.madame-dura.de/product_info.php?info=p90_lancelot-classic-open-chastity-device.html

Until now, I've used rigid units like the CB6000S and Mature Metal's Watchful Mistress and Tube.

I found I got pull out with the CB6000S and the anti-withdrawal fittings for both that model and the Watchful Mistress hurt like hell.

The Watchfull Mistress also caused abrasions after very short period.

The Tube has been pretty good - no pull out. But it is rigid and pretty obvious if I wear lightweight or snug trousers.

Hopefully, because it is flexible, these problems should be less of an issue with the Lancelot. And I hope to be able to sleep in it - getting closer to 24/7 chastity!

No comments:

Post a Comment