Thursday 14 March 2013

Quick updates

Apologies one and all for the gap since my last post. I really did want to get these posts done more often

So.
I was out of the country on business in the USA for two weeks and spent the entire time locked up. Well, except for air travel. I currently use a metal cage (The Tube, by Mature Metal - but I don't think they still make them).

I've been back for 4 days and have remained locked up, although it's been great to get some T&D in.
The good lady wife seems to be getting a bit more 'mistress-y' of late as well; she's allowed me to indulge in some body and pussy worship and on the night before last we tested the humbler I bought ages ago. We've also tried out a butt plug (I've used them quite a bit before and been pegged by a previous partner, but this anything to do with the anus is something my wife has been very shy of). The results, as she nudged the tip against my prostate, were pretty good and she seemed to really enjoy the effect it had on me; quite the power trip, she said.

Seeing anal play having a positive effect on somebody might have shifted her perceptions somewhat. We do own a strap-on which, until now has been used for humiliation play on me. This morning, whilst teasing my cock in the shower, she said she quite likes the idea of dragging me away from my work (lots of paperwortk to be dealt with at the moment) and taking me upstairs to fuck me in the arse with it. That said, it may be some time before the black, 8" dildo we use for humilation play (Also known as Deakus), will fit - more training is required. We'll be using something smaller for the time being.

The subject of cuckolding came up yesterday. We were discussing keeping her property :) secure while I was away (she's convinced some of those nice Southern girls in the US will go ga-ga for my English accent) and that she would 'render me genderless' if I strayed. She then asked me what I would do if she slept with somebody. I said it would depend why she did it.
This brought her up rather short. What did I mean?
I explained that if she wanted to just have sex with somebody and that is all it was I wouldn't have a problem with it. I love her and that's all there is to it. If she wants to have sex with somebody else just for sex that she will enjoy, then that's fine. I think I even said I would support that decision. If she sleeps with somebody and there is an emotional attachment, then it would be a problem (Notice how I used 'have sex with' and 'sleep with') I also explained that I understand why she doesn't feel the same about me doing the same and that's fine as well. Basically, I wouldn't want to deny her the chance to experience something I can't provide (An 8+ inch cock or a clitoris spring to mind, although she has not expressed an interest in either). If she has an affair with any kind of emotional attachment, then I think we're in trouble.

Finally, Suzanne, over at All Mine (http://suzanne-allmine.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/thoughtful-deliberate-domestic.html?zx=441d89bca4070ffa) put up an interesting post about spankings (Thanks Suzanne). I've forwarded this to my wife. Hopefully we'll get a chance to talk about it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment