Wednesday 27 March 2013

Accidental ruined orgasm

We've just got back from a five day holiday in South East Asia. The weather was great and, although I wasn't in lock up (too warm & I was with Mistress pretty much 24/7), I wasn't going to be allowed an orgasm.
It was a very busy five days with a lot of partying thrown in. We did have time for a bit of fooling around in the shower at the start of the day and a bit of oral worship of Mistress, but that was about it.
We got back home yesterday, fairly jet lagged and indulged in some fooling around. This involved me being edge several times in the shower. By this time it had been at least six weeks since I had an orgasm; there was precum dribbling from my cock all over the place and on at least one edging a bit of cum leaked out. Mistress hasn't made me eat it yet, although I've mentioned it. She just said she wasn't 'there' yet. By this I took here to mean she hasn't got that into being a domme that she's comfortable making me do that. We haven't discussed it any further, a conversation for a later date, perhaps.
After all the shower-based teasing we moved to the bedroom where I was told to rub moisturiser into her legs. Mistress does have very long and slim legs, so I'm quite happy to be doing this!
After that, we went for some oral body worship - missing all over. Eventually I made my way so by face was over her pussy, side ways on a after kissing around her pussy started teasing her lightly with the tip of my tongue. This resulted in her getting very wet indeed and it wasn't long before I was getting suited up for some proper sex form the first time in what seemed like ages.
Mistress had me lie it the centre of the bed and straddled me before lowering her pussy onto my cock. It felt great. After riding me to her first orgasm she began to really grind down on me, gyrating her hips and using one hand to muffle me, sliding several fingers into my mouth. I love this - it is so hot. Some dirty talk followed, calling me her fuckstick, how she'd like to tie me to a chair and make me watch as she tucked herself using her vibrator before making me lick it clean.
More sex in different positions followed with me getting very close to cumming. I wanted to do it face to face and that's when it all went wrong; just as I was getting to the point of no return I caught her slightly wrong and she pulled away, pushing me out and I came. One ruined orgasm. Fuck.
And that was it. She had a nap. There was some teasing this morning before lock up and a hint of some more action tonight but I've pretty much been told that there will be no orgasms for me.

Finally - welcome to Cruel Dama!

No comments:

Post a Comment