Friday 15 March 2013

Whipping boy

The Mistressification of my wife continues!
Normally, we share shopping type chores (when I'm home, anyway). My wife had asked me to post my nephew's present and pick up some stuff form the shop for dinner. She had also asked me to get a new part for her laptop. Well, I managed one out of three (posted nephew's present) and decided to pick up a take-out from our favourite curry house on the way home instead of cooking.
During the exchange of text messags through the day she told me I was going to be punished when I got home for not doing the things she'd asked me to and (I quote) "not priotising mistress."
I got home an hour or so after my wife and she had had a crap day at work. I was told that I was going to get punished for my infractions.
Now, I did email the link to All Mine's recent thoughts on punishment (see previous post) and wondered if she'd read it. Spanking and such like hasn't been part of our repertoire over the last couple of years. In fact, orgasm denial has been about the limit of my wife's mistress/domme activities. Apparently she hadn't read it but just told me after dinner to get myself naked and upstairs on the bed and on all fours.
She came up after a while and unlocked me before digging a whip out of the wardrobe and giving my arse a bit of a flogging over the next fifteen minutes (I think) whilst pointing out my failings.
The slave/domme scenario was spoiled a bit by her (and me) dissolving into fits of giggles ("Are you laughing? Stop laughing at once!" "You laughed first! You stop it!") and her checking if this was a turn on for me or not. She freely admits that it is a bit of a problem to inflict pain on her loved ones. This might be more about the fact that the pain is the main focus when doing this; she has happily clawed me when love-making.
Afterwards, we discussed if she enjoyed it. I got the stock response that she enjoyed the fact that it turned me on but also a brief admission that she derived a "sick pleasure" from it. I suspect this is just a mental block on her admitting she enjoyed it for what it was.
So, we shall see what happens next. Will their be more whippings? Quite possibly. Hopefully, she will get some confidence in what she's doing and be able to dish out punishment for her own satisfaction.
Now, I realise that some people may think I am 'topping from the bottom' here. They are probably right. However, one thing I've learnt here is that nobody else but me is going to teach my wife to be a domme and if I just throw books and information about at her she is likely to feel swamped and fustrated and completely shut down.
One step at a time then.
Have a good weekend - I'm off to watch the rugby in Cardiff. Maybe I will get lucky and England will win the Grand Slam!

No comments:

Post a Comment