Monday 24 January 2011

Chasity as a motivational tool

One of the things I've noticed on the various blogs and forums that are linked to Male Chastity is the need (or otherwise) for a contract between keyholder and the person in the chastity device (The locked? Lockee?).

Some folks have tried it and ditched it as being cumbersome. Others, expecially over at the Chastity Mansion, are happy to use them.

Personally, I quite like having a contract between me and my keyholder, the wife, and one of the points in the contract is regarding weight loss. I am, without a shadow of a doubt, carrying too much excess baggage. This is particularly galling as I used to be quite fit and play a fair amount of sports before picking up a back injury that has forced a sedentary lifestyle over the last few years. However, the injury was sorted out about a year ago and I have struggled to get fit again. Most of it is down to lack of self discipline and unwillingness to knuckle down to the task at hand.

Since the beginning of January however, I have been working to a set of weekly targets (weight & body fat loss) that are set in the contract. Failure to achieve these may result in extensions of my time between orgasms - currently set to ten days as a minimum. The results, so far, are encouraging!

Unfortunately, I missed the weight loss target this week, so I think my next orgasm is going to be put back a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment