Friday 28 January 2011

Prince Alberts

There seems an increase in chat & discussion about Prince Albert piercings in the MC community at the moment.
Or maybe it's just me.

I used to be very much in the "That's disgusting" camp on this. I was also in the "Christ, that looks like it hurt" camp.

These days, however, I'm more curious than anything. I mean, if the good wife turned round to me and said "Would you have a PA?" I'm not sure my answer would be an unequivocal "No." My reservations would be more of a practical nature.

Specifically, about peeing. I'm not sure on this, but it seems to me that peeing whilst standing with a PA in place would be ... potentially messy, in the same way peeing with a chastity device can be.

One of the agreements I have with my keyholding wife is that I can go solo without the male chastity device (if she is with me it is less of an issue) on occassions where it would be impractical to wear it. Typically, this is when I am on holiday with male friends. These events normally involve a lot of beer which leads to a lot of peeing. Not a problem down the pub but we are usually at sports events or music festivals where peeing standing up is the order of the day. Additionally, in these situations shared accomodation and toilet facilities both make wearing a MC device ... difficult and unnecessary (Indulging in a bit of self pleasuring when your best friend is sleeping in the next bed? No.).

So, at the moment the only reason for NOT getting a PA is about peeing whilst standing during two long weekends eadch year.

But what about the reasons for going ahead and getting a PA?

The first is my rapidly expanding appetite for kink.

The second is the increase in 'chastity security'. When I first started wearing a MC device I managed to extricate myself from and it and ..  well, you can guess the rest.

The third is partly aesthetical and partly practical - can I wear something less encumbering that a CB6000 or Watchful Mistress? Would this allow me to stay in a chastity device while I was at the gym or pool etc. I dont know the answer to this and, to be honest, if the answer to this question was 'yes' then I would be a long way to going for it.

So, I'm well out of the "That's disgusting" camp on this one.

However, I can't quite find my way out of the "Christ, that looks like it hurt" camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment