Friday 21 January 2011

Introductions

Hi all,

As my first blog (on this subject or any other), I guess some introductions and maybe a bit of an explanation are in order!
So, I drifted into male chastity during the summer of 2010. It started with me trawling the web and finding Sarah Jameson's most excellent website malechastityblog.com. I found the male chastity thing a serious turn on (which parts of it and why will be covered in a later blog).
Anyway, I raised the subject with my wife, showing her a CB6000 and some of the info from the web. Frankly, she wasn't that interested and then that was it.
About a month later the subject came up again and she asked after the CB6000 and if I was going to go ahead and buy it. I did.
I've been wearing it pretty much ever since, apart from a month or so in late 2010 when events beyond ourr control were doing their best to screw things up.
Just before Christmas the subject of presents came up. We talked around it and one of the options that came up was a metal chastity device. I'm not sure who brought it up. So, an order was placed and we are awaiting delivery - any day now, I think.
More to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment