Saturday 29 January 2011

More delays

As you might have already read, one of the prerequisites to me getting an orgasm is meeting my weight and body fat loss targets.

Currently, there is a minimum wait of ten days between orgasms for me. The last 'due date' was 26th Jan. The last time I came was 16th Jan. That's the longest I think I have ever gone without an orgasm - 13 days and counting!

Weigh in is always on a Monday and as of last Monday I hadn't made my targets. This was annoying, not because I didn't get my orgasm, but because on Friday I had made the targets. Then, following a night out on Saturday, it all went wrong and the targets were missed.

So, no orgasm for me. She has hinted that I might get lucky this weekend. We shall see. I think I would prefer not to; it almost seems like cheating. I would prefer to wait until the next weigh in on Monday (which I am quietly confidant about).

And I see my blog has a follower! Welcome, Grey Owl!

No comments:

Post a Comment